Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You Think She is a Jump Off? So Are YOU!

My phone rang around 12:30a.m. I had just come from the Regal Beagle, I was drunk as hell. My car drove itself around the corner. Thank God she knew the way home. "Hello"..."Hey." "You up? "Yeah"..."Come around here." "Okay." So I jump my drunk ass back in the car and go over his house. "You thirsty?" "No"... "You hungry?" "No"... "Lay your ass down!" Music plays, you fill in the blanks. Okay... Damn it's 5a.m. I have to get home before BK wakes up! Do you know how many times I did this before I realized this is the dumbest shit ever? News Flash: A booty call means you ain't the one! Let me say this one more time ladies, a jump off, booty call, late night hype whatever you want to call it, You ain't the one!  Now, you may be saying, you don't care and you're just having fun; don't play a player or try to sell me this bullshit. I know the real. You sleeping with dude because you like it and him. Very few women can just slept with men with no strings attached.

Which one are you?

  • Lonely- I really desire a man, unfortunately I don't have one. I'll take a piece of a man.(desperate)
  • Competitive- So caught up in the competition I will tolerate almost any humiliation just to be the winner. ( last man standing)
  • Hot Horny- sexually frustrated, when I do find someone who can bring it in bed. I cannot get enough.(repeat offender)
Whatever you're telling yourself to keep this foolishness going, you need to stop. Destructive behavior is why some women cannot find a serious relationship. Men don't have to wait for the prize. Women giving out the prize before the race in run! Trust me, I know because I was once a repeat offender. If you have been sleeping with a man for over a six months and he never takes you on dates, you never met his family or friends and he does not do anything for you......You ain't the one! Do yourself a favor, loose his number and date someone you may not be assexually attracted to. Sex complicates everything. Once you take sex out of the equation the problems are not as difficult solve.

Side note: If you are married or in a relationship and your man's ex-wife, baby momma or old jump off is still trippin', she isn't trippin'. He is sleeping with her! She isn't crazy, you are for believing him. Once again, do not shoot the messenger!

Proceed with Caution!

7 comments:

  1. In box me if you have trouble posting a comment. Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell em Yo!! i know im young but I can still enjoy the truth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you put alot of women on blast!!
    I rather hear from a woman than a man..

    Thanks Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feedback, just saying what's on my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is so well put love it keep it up should of been sleep but i kept reading and SMH that was ass once upon a time .lol K. Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad but true, at least we have grown many people are still there.

    ReplyDelete