Thursday, October 6, 2011

WILL THE REAL MEN STAND UP?


 Almost everywhere I go I see them. Pro-Clubs, I hate them. They scream, overweight and unemployed. Men are quick to criticize women with muffin tops but what about the kegs under those white tees. I remember when a man was considered a big dude if he wore a 2X. Now I think they may go as high as 6X and I don't know any women rockin' a 6X. As if the white tee wasn't bad enough, then they have to sag on top of it, I think I am getting sick... I miss the old days...the 1990's when men stayed suited and booted! The days when dress to impress meant, gator boots and suits; not fake True Religion jeans and a white t-shirt. And since I'm on the subject of fake; what the hell is going with all these men wearing costume jewelry? Who sanctioned this foolishness? I see guys walking around with huge CZ earrings and Michael Kors watches with crystals. WTF? I realize the money that was lying on the ground and lacing everyone's pockets and purses is not available. Back then I owed designer handbags and shoes too. Just because you can't afford a Rolex, you do not have to wear a Folex. Someone needs to draw a line in the sand and let the real men stand on one side and the fake ones stand on the other. Women are confused. Dudes walking around the club looking icy and can't even afford to take a lady on date! Stop the madness! Adult men should not wear women jeans, purses, costume jewelry or get their eye brows arched; unless they live an alternative lifestyle.

   I see so much confusion I have decided I’m getting old. When I was in my twenties, men took women on dates. A man would wine and dine you to get you in the mood, tell some lies about how he wanted to marry you and then drop the bomb on you. Now I hear of women not only taking men on dates, women are buying them motorcycles. If man is accepting financial assistance from you and he is not your man, he is hustling you, RUN!!! I was taught men are the protectors and providers. Women are the caregivers and nurturers. The practice of women chasing men is like the earth rotating the opposite direction. We are animals first. I cannot name a species where the female chases the male. Lionesses go out to hunt and bring lions food, but the male lion will protect his pride from any other animal in the jungle. The dog chases the cat not the other way around! We all need to get our shit together
Disclaimer: Real men disregard this post! If you know some fraudulent men please suggest they stand up. We need our men! Too many good women are single and need to help build strong families.Our boys are weak without men, women cannot do it alone!

Proceed with Caution!

2 comments:

  1. BOYS PLAY HOUSE..MEN BUILD HOMES!!! BOYS SHACK UP..MEN GET MARRIED!!! BOYS MAKE BABIES..MEN RAISE CHILDREN!!! A BOY WON'T RAISE HIS OWN CHILDREN, A MAN WILL RAISE HIS AND SOMEONE ELSE'S!!! Boys invent excuses for failure..Men produce strategies for success!!! Boys look for somebody to take care of them..Men look for someone to take care of!!! Boys seek popularity ..Men demand respect and know how to give it!

    ReplyDelete