Thursday, May 21, 2009

Newly Single?

Single sounds bad. Table for One. One ticket please. But when you are single you can do whatever you want to do. Just think, you don't have to be responsible for anyone but yourself. You can lock up your house and feel free to roam. And lately I've been seeing a lot things to get in to. Yes indeed! The best thing about being single is it's all about YOU! Get a massage, have a drink, buy a meal and take some to go. Go to a Jazz bar and enjoy the sights and the sounds. Meet some new people. Go somewhere you would never go. Like a strip club lots of nice men and women go there to have fun and let their hair down. The world is yours. Hell take one of those young cats down and show 'em how the seventies babies get down. No really, single is fun and free. Take it from me I spent the majority of my adult life single and I loved IT! Do YOU BOO! I love you! It's your time to shine. Now go get ya swagga back!

No comments:

Post a Comment