Sunday, May 24, 2009

What Is YOUR Business?

People always refer to whatever is going on in their life as their business. I asked myself this morning, 'what is my business'? My life is mostly an open book. I enjoy sharing this book with others as a comfort for me, but usually to help others who may be going through what I am going through. I have a tight knit circle of friends. We share personal information back and forth. I don't always tell all of them everything but I do assume the people who need to know will find out from someone in the circle. How am I supposed to know what was really a secret or just a secret between the circle? Of course I could care less if people in the circle knew I took my mate back after an affair or that I my mother is an assisted living facility but I don't want everybody to know. Then I asked myself: "who can you trust?" Now that depends, some friends I can leave with my cash but not my man, some I can leave with my man and not the cash, I can leave my daughter with all of the them, some friends I cry on their shoulder and some cry on mine but in the end we all cry, fight, laugh,drink and learn together. If you have been friends for over 10years at this point what is "your Business". These women have seen me at my best and my worse and they still put up with my B.S. Women talk by nature, don't take it personal when you seem to be the topic of discussion among your circle of friends. They don't mean any harm because if they did, they wouldn't talk about you they would ignore it and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment