Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Change Would Do You Good

Another hang over. Damn, I've been drinking since the 8th grade. Back then I did not know what a hangover was. But now, the recovery time is a little too extensive. I look back over these last 20 years and I think of all the fun I had drinking with my girls and I'm over it! This past weekend I realized that fun with friends is cool but the whole "homegirlitis" I'm cool, I want more. I have stayed at many of the country's four and start hotels and resorts. All I can tell you about them is what the lobby and bar look like. I never take time and enjoy my $300 a night vacation because I have a hangover. Then when I finally get myself together, I get dressed and go out and get faded again. Yeah, a change can do you and me good. It has taken me along time to get to this point but I would rather write, play poker or read a good book. My interests have changed and to get where I want to be, a hangover is just something else blocking me from my destiny. I'M COOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment